Monday, July 25, 2011

Xbox Kinect

I love my kids. Since my natal day is coming up they saved up to buy me a gift.  I don't know if it's for me or for them.  They gave me a XBox 360 kinect.

XBox 360 Kinect Bundle

It comes with the Kinect adventures. It's like the Wii Resort Game but not the usual bowling, tennis and other sports games.  From what I saw it's like white water rapids, something like the opposite of dodge ball and a lot of other games.

We are a health conscious family, since my sister and brother-in-law are doctors and my son is a nursing student so we bought exercise games since we are lazy to go to the gym.  The one I play is called Your Shape.  I like that it has the Tai Chi and the Cardio boxing game.  I love the Tai Chi because it corrects your posture and improves my balance.  I haven't tried the Cardio boxing game because I lost 20 pounds already in the past month so I don't need to lose weight.



My son chose the UFC Training Game.  It was really intense.  If you could do this religiously for 15 minutes everyday, I think you could have a well toned body within a few months.



Of course, I can't dismiss my youngest son.  He's addicted to Plants Vs. Zombie, so he bought it.




Here is the really reason why we want to get this Xbox.





This game has a lot of dance songs but it doesn't comes with the Distrubia dance song.  You have to buy it online.  I bought the Distrubia dance song.  Don't be fooled by the kid in the video. It's not as easy as it looks. They have a lot of dance songs you can buy. 

You can buy games using your credit card or you can buy their pre-paid cards which you can buy at some games stores like Data Blitz.  I buy mine online through pcgamesupply.com.  Which I pay through paypal. I buy my iTunes cards here too so I can buy online books and apps. But that's another story.

Here is another reason why we wanted the Xbox.


They say that this will be out this first week of August. We are Fruit Ninja Fans, so we can't wait for it to be out.

UNTIL MY NEXT BLOG!

No comments:

Post a Comment