Thursday, January 10, 2013

Samsung Galaxy S3 and Duos

I know this is a bit late but I haven't got the time to take a look of this Samsung Galaxy S3.  It is only now that I got to test this baby out.  I like the S3 because of the features like when you close your eyes this phone will go to sleep too.  Driving mode that tells you who send you a message or who is calling among other things. The graphics are very clear.  Camera and flash are excellent especially the rapid shots.  But there are still some bugs that needs to be fix.  For those instagram lovers, you won't like this but it hangs most of the time.  I hope Samsung can address this.  The problem with this phone is mostly about the apps that you download. Battery life is not so good.  I need my phone to have internet access all the time.  It really sucks the battery life of this phone.  For a heavy user, you will really need an extra battery or car charger. Other than that, this is a great phone. Clear screen, photos and sounds. Price for this is now reasonable. I give this 3 stars out of 5.

  
Samsung Galaxy S3


Now for the Dual Sim version of the Samsung Galaxy S.  It looks like a Samsung Galaxy S3 mini at first glance.  Battery life is not good. If I'm out I have to turn off to wifi and mobile internet for this just to make it through out the day.  I have to turn it on only when I need to use it. Don't download games for this.  It's so slow to respond that eventually it will hang then crash. The resolution is not so good. I don't know why they would put a 5 mp camera but the resolution doesn't give it justice.

It's a decent call and text dual phone and emergency internet access.  But other than that, there is nothing you can do with this phone. I give it a 2 out of 5 stars.

Samsung Galaxy S Duos

No comments:

Post a Comment